Chateau Cupcake

From Chateau Reeder "Where life is Sweet"

Name:
Location: Smith, Nevada, United States

I love to bake, and recently discovered I have a Passion for baking cupcakes. I seem to do my best baking in my favorite pajamas. MMMmmmm, add a good cup of Coffee...call me Happy!!!! This is my journey of Baking techniques and recipes to see what I can master....And what may become a disaster..... WELCOME!!

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

A Red Rose Cupcake Bouquet


Tomorrow my Dad celebrates his 80th birthday............So I made Pink Champagne cupcakes from the Cupcakes Galore cookbook by Gail Wagman........Again, I can't say enough about this book.

These Pink Champagne cupcakes are so light, moist and luscious, I think all will enjoy them.

It is hard for me to believe my father will be 80...........To me, he has always been ageless, always full of humor and love for his family. Recently he needed back surgery and believe it or not, the first day he was home from the hospital, he was dancing around the house..........He has such a positive outlook on life.............I know 80 is just a number, I also believe you ARE as young as you feel.

"Happy Birthday Dad!"
"These are for you"
"I love you"

7 Comments:

Blogger John Going Gently said...

love the cakes
johnuk

12:31 PM  
Blogger Dreamer said...

ooh, they look awesome!

4:58 PM  
Blogger Shionge said...

Happy 80th Birthday to you Ms. Cupcake Daddy :D

Yo Ms. Cupcake...looks yumilious of course and hey, looks good for Xmas too :D

11:20 PM  
Blogger Sandy said...

Those are so beautiful. You dad sounds like fun!

11:53 AM  
Blogger Shionge said...

Yo how did the celebration went? Any leftovers for me :P

6:54 AM  
Blogger snoflake22 said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:55 PM  
Blogger snoflake22 said...

can you share the cupcake recipe? was there a frosting recipe to go with it?

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home