Chateau Cupcake

From Chateau Reeder "Where life is Sweet"

Name:
Location: Smith, Nevada, United States

I love to bake, and recently discovered I have a Passion for baking cupcakes. I seem to do my best baking in my favorite pajamas. MMMmmmm, add a good cup of Coffee...call me Happy!!!! This is my journey of Baking techniques and recipes to see what I can master....And what may become a disaster..... WELCOME!!

Friday, July 07, 2006

ARGH!!! Matey! A Pirate's life for Me


With Capt Jack Sparrow (Johnny Depp) taking to the high seas again today in Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest.....................I thought it would be nice to surprise everyone when we got back from seeing the movie, with a special cake to celebrate!!!!
I found this cake in Betty Crocker's Super Moist Party Cakes (April 2006) This is the same booklet that I used to made the Purse cake and Watermelon cake............This little booklet is just filled with some really great ideas.

I have already seen some mixed reviews of the movie.........but want to see it on the big screen and decide for myself........................I think this is one of the best roles I have ever enjoyed Johnny Depp in.............he is perfect for this role...............I also have heard Orlando Bloom's role in this movie is even better................!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Shionge said...

Whoa! Gotta get my daughter to check this out...she's crazy over pirates now..hahahah.....thank you Ms. Cupcake.

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home