Chateau Cupcake

From Chateau Reeder "Where life is Sweet"

Name:
Location: Smith, Nevada, United States

I love to bake, and recently discovered I have a Passion for baking cupcakes. I seem to do my best baking in my favorite pajamas. MMMmmmm, add a good cup of Coffee...call me Happy!!!! This is my journey of Baking techniques and recipes to see what I can master....And what may become a disaster..... WELCOME!!

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Fresh Pear and Gingerbread Cupcakes with Lemon Frosting


Gee, with all the technical trouble I have been having with my computer, I thought I would never be back here......................

But I am back and life is GOOD!!!!

This lastest cupcake is bursting with lots of different flavors and spices, I think my mouth was a little overwhelmed...........While baking I have to say the whole house smelled divine.

The recipe for this cupcake can be found in "Cupcakes" From the Cake Doctor by Anne Byrn, while thumbing through this book I noticed the section called "Your Cupcake Horoscope" and being an Aries, I wanted to see what she would suggest.............The Fresh Pear and Gingerbread cupcake was a perfect fit..................The Lemon frosting is outstanding.............Next I will have to try other zodiac signs from other family members, could get interesting!!

3 Comments:

Blogger purplecupcake said...

That's such a neat plate to coordinate with your Lemon cupcakes. I love it! Glad to be back and glad to see you back as well. I see you've been doing a lot of baking, how great! I wish I could do as much as you do.
Your lemon cupcakes are such a fantastic summer treat, too. I love citrusy desserts. I hope someone in your family is a Scorpio like me..hehehe

9:24 PM  
Blogger Shionge said...

Did you purposely buy a new plate to go with this lemon cupcake? Sure looks yummy.....I'm salivating now with the thoughts of lemonary taste.

9:51 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

I'm so excited to have found your blog.. I love cupcakes too. This one sounds amazing...I can just imagine the flavours!
I rcvently made some pear and cinnamon cupcakes, but is this one I must try. Thanks

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home