Chateau Cupcake

From Chateau Reeder "Where life is Sweet"

Name:
Location: Smith, Nevada, United States

I love to bake, and recently discovered I have a Passion for baking cupcakes. I seem to do my best baking in my favorite pajamas. MMMmmmm, add a good cup of Coffee...call me Happy!!!! This is my journey of Baking techniques and recipes to see what I can master....And what may become a disaster..... WELCOME!!

Sunday, June 11, 2006

A Forrest Gump Chocolate Favorite



I had forgotten, I even had this cookbook, I was sitting in the office while my husband was helping me with a computer problem, (hate when that happens!) I started looking through my collection of cookbooks, when I pulled this one out to browse thru.

The recipe for the Chocolate-Strawberry Truffle Pie, jumped out at me, since I had recently stopped and bought some fresh strawberries. Add chocolate and oh yea this really hit the spot.

It was pure decadence
Thanks, Mama...........
for makin' me realize that sometimes there are things that we just can't change.
I look forward to making this again soon.........

3 Comments:

Blogger Shionge said...

OMG! I'll die for just one bite on this 'devilious' pie - strawberry is my favourite too.

5:26 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I gain weight just coming to this sight. OH...thanks now I have 15 more minutes of cardio tomorrow.

It does look really yummy!

5:55 PM  
Blogger purplecupcake said...

After weeks of being away, I come back here to find a professional baker! lol
Wow, this dessert is so wonderful and very impressive! What else do you have under those sleeves?

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home