Chateau Cupcake

From Chateau Reeder "Where life is Sweet"

Name:
Location: Smith, Nevada, United States

I love to bake, and recently discovered I have a Passion for baking cupcakes. I seem to do my best baking in my favorite pajamas. MMMmmmm, add a good cup of Coffee...call me Happy!!!! This is my journey of Baking techniques and recipes to see what I can master....And what may become a disaster..... WELCOME!!

Friday, June 09, 2006

The Chocolate Mouse Trap


The last and lastest book The Chocolate Mouse Trap in the Chocoholic series by JoAnna Carl, was my second favorite in this series. If there are any new or upcoming books in this series, I have to admit, I am clueless................I have not found any other information. A mystery to me, if you will excuse the pun............

I found this book, delicious to read, the descriptions of the chocolates are enough to make any one's mouth water...........Be prepared and have a box of truffles and bons bons with you at all times.
Enjoyable, as well as entertaining
"The 12 step chocoholic program: NEVER BE MORE THAN 12 STEPS AWAY FROM CHOCOLATE
_Terry Moore
Sounds like good advice...............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home