Chateau Cupcake

From Chateau Reeder "Where life is Sweet"

Name:
Location: Smith, Nevada, United States

I love to bake, and recently discovered I have a Passion for baking cupcakes. I seem to do my best baking in my favorite pajamas. MMMmmmm, add a good cup of Coffee...call me Happy!!!! This is my journey of Baking techniques and recipes to see what I can master....And what may become a disaster..... WELCOME!!

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Tuxedo Brownie Torte


For some reason, I never really think about Brownies..........And how elegant they can be.
This recipe comes from Patricia Lapiezo, of La Mesa California, She apparently was in a Pillsbury Bake-off contest in 1992, and whether she won or not it does not say.
The recipe can be found in Pillsbury BEST of the Bake-off cookbook.

A little Pillsbury Bake off trivia...........The first one was held in 1949

This Tuxedo Brownie Torte would be perfect to serve for perhaps a romantic dinner for 2. A rather seductive blend of dark chocolate, white chocolate and raspberries, that will awaken your senses..................

"Great recipe Patricia!"

2 Comments:

Blogger Shionge said...

Hey I've missed you....heee..missed the cupcake too :P

7:31 PM  
Blogger purplecupcake said...

A brownie torte? How divine. I never turn down a good brownie!

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home