Chateau Cupcake

From Chateau Reeder "Where life is Sweet"

Name:
Location: Smith, Nevada, United States

I love to bake, and recently discovered I have a Passion for baking cupcakes. I seem to do my best baking in my favorite pajamas. MMMmmmm, add a good cup of Coffee...call me Happy!!!! This is my journey of Baking techniques and recipes to see what I can master....And what may become a disaster..... WELCOME!!

Sunday, July 02, 2006

My Summer Reading



My Summer reading project is under way..............I have decided to read Diane Mott Davidson's Culinary Mystery series.

I really like JoAnne Fluke as a cozy mystery writer by do believe Diane Mott Davidson is the best of the best................

I cannot put these books down...........I seem to have one with me always...............

The first book in this series is Catering to Nobody...........
Then I read Dying for Chocolate
Next came......The Cereal Murders
Then, The Last Suppers

And right now I am reading, Killer Pancake.

I believe there is a total of 13 books in this series to date.................And do plan on having read them all by the time summer passes us by.

If you are a Foodie, like I am and enjoy a really good Culinary Mystery this is the series to read.
The recipes are very good as well.................

"Time to enjoy my Cereal Killer cookies and a Vanilla Latte"

4 Comments:

Blogger Shionge said...

Waawaa....*sob* I want those books and cookies.....oh pls send some over Ms. Cupcake....plsssss....

10:30 PM  
Blogger Shionge said...

Hiya Ms. Cupcake, thank you so much for your comments on my blog. Hmmm....my email is shionge@hotmail.com

Let's yak again....:D

5:19 PM  
Blogger Shionge said...

Oops! Me again! Just want to wish you Happy 4th July....

Bye!

8:20 AM  
Blogger Sandy said...

I have read all of this series and just love it. I have not read the last one she has written as I am waiting for it to go into paper back edition. I wish she would write more often!

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home