Chateau Cupcake

From Chateau Reeder "Where life is Sweet"

Name:
Location: Smith, Nevada, United States

I love to bake, and recently discovered I have a Passion for baking cupcakes. I seem to do my best baking in my favorite pajamas. MMMmmmm, add a good cup of Coffee...call me Happy!!!! This is my journey of Baking techniques and recipes to see what I can master....And what may become a disaster..... WELCOME!!

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Harvey Wallbanger Cupcakes


These cupcakes definitely tantalize the taste buds...................They have to be my over all favorite cupcake, YUM-O!!

The recipe for the Harvey Wallbanger Cupcakes, can be found in Cupcakes from the Cake Doctor by Anne Byrn, I really believe it to be one of the best of the best cupcake recipes she has come up with..............

I normally prefer to make my cupcakes from scratch...........And avoid recipes with self-rise flour, those always in up with what they call a frosting cup...........I call it a caved in hole on top and really don't care for them....They all ways seem heavy to me as well......Give me all purpose flour any day!!!!! So when it does comes to Box mix vs. Homemade..............I over all do recommend making your cupcakes from scratch.

But in this case...............This cupcakes made with a Orange cake mix, Galliano and Vodka, rocked my world...................(LOL) Move this recipe to all time FAV!!!!!

Also just a quick note, Anne Bryn also explains how the drink got its name, which I thought was interesting, as the story goes, Harvey was a surfer dude along the southern California coast who drank too many cocktails made of Vodka, orange juice, and Galliano at a local bar, and banged his head on the wall when leaving.......

Fact or fiction who cares, these cupcakes are great!!!!!!
"Thanks Harvey!!"

1 Comments:

Blogger cupcaketastic said...

Exactly the recipe I need for my friends 30th Disco Party. Would you mind sharing it with me?

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home