Chateau Cupcake

From Chateau Reeder "Where life is Sweet"

Name:
Location: Smith, Nevada, United States

I love to bake, and recently discovered I have a Passion for baking cupcakes. I seem to do my best baking in my favorite pajamas. MMMmmmm, add a good cup of Coffee...call me Happy!!!! This is my journey of Baking techniques and recipes to see what I can master....And what may become a disaster..... WELCOME!!

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Neapolitan Sundae Cupcakes


These Neapolitan Sundae Cupcakes have some thing for every one, layered batter of Chocolate, Vanilla and Strawberry are just as yummy as the ice cream, even better...........These should also be serve with a spoon........



I believe a scoop of Neapolitan Ice Cream would really compliment these cupcakes.......And like a Ice cream sundae, I set up a condiment bar with lots of toppings so everyone could make their own.
Keeping it basic with this one, I topped it with Whipped cream, drizzled with chocolate fudge sauce, sprinkled with peanuts and chocolate sprinkles, then topped with a cherry.............Very Good!!!!!

This cupcake is a little time consuming to make but well worth the extra time and effort........Perfect for a picnic............

This recipe can be found in "CUPCAKES" from the cake doctor by Anne Byrn, I do recommend this book highly..........It has lots of great ideas and they are quick and easy!!!!!!
Please note: If you should take these on a picnic Cool Whip thawed works very well...............or canned Whipped cream, keep chilled in a cooler.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shionge said...

Your family members are so lucky to have you :P

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home