Chateau Cupcake

From Chateau Reeder "Where life is Sweet"

Name:
Location: Smith, Nevada, United States

I love to bake, and recently discovered I have a Passion for baking cupcakes. I seem to do my best baking in my favorite pajamas. MMMmmmm, add a good cup of Coffee...call me Happy!!!! This is my journey of Baking techniques and recipes to see what I can master....And what may become a disaster..... WELCOME!!

Friday, August 04, 2006

The Best Banana Nut Bread ever!!


I feel this is the best of the best, when it comes to Banana Nut bread recipes...........And it also makes a beautiful presentation at a brunch. Your whole house will smell so aromatic, while it is baking......!!

It is filled, with pecans and chunks of bananas........This moist and delicious tasting bread is a creation from Tyler Florence , one of my favorite chefs on the Food channel.........The recipe for this delightful bread can be found by clicking on my link to the Food Network.

"Oh sooooo Good"

2 Comments:

Blogger Shionge said...

I luv bread....all kinds of bread Ms. Cupcake.

Hey you know, I was just about to post at your blog and ask you "Hey What's Baking now Ms. Cupcake?" and there you have it, latest update...yum yum :P

9:20 AM  
Blogger Simonne said...

I bought "Cupcakes Galore" and tried 2 recipe.
Straberry and Yogurt.
My Yogurt cupcakes is "rubber taste" I dun think i have overmixed / over bake them.
Do you think something wrong with her recipe ?

Thanks!
sukkimi@hotmail.com

7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home