Chateau Cupcake

From Chateau Reeder "Where life is Sweet"

Name:
Location: Smith, Nevada, United States

I love to bake, and recently discovered I have a Passion for baking cupcakes. I seem to do my best baking in my favorite pajamas. MMMmmmm, add a good cup of Coffee...call me Happy!!!! This is my journey of Baking techniques and recipes to see what I can master....And what may become a disaster..... WELCOME!!

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Oh My Goodness it was ugly.........I tell you!!!


Really............ This was awful, as I was making these cupcakes, I was thinking........ Hey, these are like a Dump cake, just throw in the ingredients mix them up.......And bake........But that is not what happened........It was a disaster............The peanut butter cup instead of staying on top of the cupcake, like it was suppose to (No need to frost, that way) sank right straight to the bottom.
Thou I was told they still tasted delightful...........( I think my husband was just being kind), what a mess and a waste of time.........

This just does not happen to me very often.........But I guess that is what my blog is about, testing various recipes..............And like I have said before this is about what I can master and what will be a disaster.............!!

"This was a disaster"
What kind of cupcake was it suppose to be, you ask..........It was called Peanut Butter Cup Cupcakes.............Never again!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Shionge said...

OOps...sorry to hear and see this 'ugly' cupcakes. That's what happen to my baking skill too, all turned up ugly and unedible...

Better luck next time Ms. Cupcake.

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home