Chateau Cupcake

From Chateau Reeder "Where life is Sweet"

Name:
Location: Smith, Nevada, United States

I love to bake, and recently discovered I have a Passion for baking cupcakes. I seem to do my best baking in my favorite pajamas. MMMmmmm, add a good cup of Coffee...call me Happy!!!! This is my journey of Baking techniques and recipes to see what I can master....And what may become a disaster..... WELCOME!!

Sunday, July 23, 2006

From Paula Deen's Sweet shop........Peach Cream Tart


Hi Y'all............... As Paula would say...................Every time I watch her show, she always puts a smile on my face............I happen to catch one of her shows last week........Where she was making a Peach Cream Tart and with fresh peaches in season..............Oh yeah!! You know what I am talking about.

This recipe is so quick and easy and incredibly delicious, the crust is so flaky and the filling superb.............Watching the show made my mouthwater, so I had to give it a try...........

In reading the reviews for this particular recipe, every one gave it a five star rating and I could not agree more.............Served with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, while it is still warm and life is divine.............

If you too would like the recipe...........Click on my link to the Food Network and type in Peach Cream Tart............Or go to Paula's Home Cooking and look for the episode "The Sweet Shop"

My husband and also enjoyed Paula in the movie Elizabeth Town starring Orlando Bloom, the scene with her and Orlando is very memorable............This movie may not be for every one but we found it entertaining.............

"Happy Baking"

5 Comments:

Blogger Dreamer said...

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog! I appreciate anyone who comes and yes, Shionge is awesome :) You have such yummy stuff here. It makes me miss my baking days.

1:21 PM  
Blogger Dreamer said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:24 PM  
Blogger Dreamer said...

BTW, I just read your profile and it says your fav music is classic rock! That's mine too, what bands do you like? I usually feel alone liking classic rock because I'm 21 and that's kinda rare but I grew up with it :)

Also, it's funny that you put keep on dreaming im your comment on my blog because that's what I put in my Esty profile! Great minds think alike ;)

1:38 PM  
Blogger Shionge said...

Hey....glad to have bonded you both :P

Oh Ms.Cupcake.....I'll die to just a piece of everything you've baked....I LOVE all kinds of cream tarts yummy!

5:45 PM  
Blogger Shionge said...

Hey Ms. Deborah, I've received your lovely parcel today and have sent you an email.

Thank you so much for the bells, thimble, books, magnet and lovely cupcake candle. I wish I could eat that cupcake candle heeeheee...

Thank you! You are wonderful!

7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home