Chateau Cupcake

From Chateau Reeder "Where life is Sweet"

Name:
Location: Smith, Nevada, United States

I love to bake, and recently discovered I have a Passion for baking cupcakes. I seem to do my best baking in my favorite pajamas. MMMmmmm, add a good cup of Coffee...call me Happy!!!! This is my journey of Baking techniques and recipes to see what I can master....And what may become a disaster..... WELCOME!!

Friday, July 21, 2006

Cupcakes have cousins???


Using my mini cheesecake pan............I made Frozen Pistachio and Chocolate Ice Cream cupcakes..............

It has been noted that these are known to be cousins of cupcakes??? Who Knew? Because of the fact that their are build up in a cupcake pan....................Hmm, build a cupcake, what an interesting idea.

These are so easy anyone can make these, but I do suggest using round cookie cutters, when making them. It makes it so much easier and with my mini cheesecake pan, I froze then over night, then I was able to just push them right out the top, after I had let them sit for about 15 min..............Drizzle with chocolate sauce and whipped cream, sprinkled with Pistachio nuts.


These are great for do-ahead desserts, something that is not quite cake yet when you want something sweet, these will help feel avoid.............Perfect for serving guests.

I layered these as suggest in "Cupcakes from the Cake doctor" by Anne Byrn.............Using pound cake, Chocolate fudge brownie Ice cream and topped again with pound cake and then another layer(this time) of pistachio ice cream.

I think I am hooked on this book, I like the ideas because they are so easy and all the ingredients are easy to find in the store. (Good for me.................. Since I live 25 miles to the closes grocery store)

"And with this summer heat..............The good news............No
baking"

The combinations are endless

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home