Chateau Cupcake

From Chateau Reeder "Where life is Sweet"

Name:
Location: Smith, Nevada, United States

I love to bake, and recently discovered I have a Passion for baking cupcakes. I seem to do my best baking in my favorite pajamas. MMMmmmm, add a good cup of Coffee...call me Happy!!!! This is my journey of Baking techniques and recipes to see what I can master....And what may become a disaster..... WELCOME!!

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

In Need of a Chocolate Fix


It has been pretty stressful for me this last week, and I feel I was in need of an extra special chocolate fix.............What better than Snicker Brownies.......These defiantly lifted my spirits!!!

Snicker Brownies

Preheat oven 350 degrees

1/4 cup butter

1 Cup sugar

2 egg yolks

1/4 cup milk

1/2 teaspoon vanilla

2-1 ounce squares unsweetened chocolate, melted and cooled

2/3 cup sifted all-purpose flour

1/2 teaspoon baking powder

1/2 salt

2 stiffly beaten egg whites

5 Snicker Candy bars (1.5) Chopped

Reserve 2 candy bars for Chocolate Frosting (optional)

To make brownies:

In a large bowl,Cream butter and sugar till fluffy. Add egg yolks, milk,and vanilla, beat well, Stir in melted chocolate. Sift together in small bowl dry ingredients, add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in 3 chopped Snicker candy bars. Fold in egg whites. Turn into greased and floured 9x9x2-inch baking pan Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or longer, till toothpick comes out clean............

To make Chocolate Frosting with Chopped Snickers

Cream 2 tablespoons butter, 1/4 cup chocolate-flavored malted milk powder and dash of salt. Slowly beat in 1 cup sifted powder sugar and enough light cream or milk, to make spreading consistency. Sprinkle chopped Snickers on top.

"This really did lift my spirits"

"CHOCOLATE !!

"Best cure for what

ail's you"

***I do not take claim, to this being an original recipe, It was just something I put together***

2 Comments:

Blogger Shionge said...

Just by looking at the picture makes me drool and swallow my saliva at the same time :D

10:07 AM  
Blogger Sandy said...

I would eat the entire dish if I made that. Yummy.

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home