Chateau Cupcake

From Chateau Reeder "Where life is Sweet"

Name:
Location: Smith, Nevada, United States

I love to bake, and recently discovered I have a Passion for baking cupcakes. I seem to do my best baking in my favorite pajamas. MMMmmmm, add a good cup of Coffee...call me Happy!!!! This is my journey of Baking techniques and recipes to see what I can master....And what may become a disaster..... WELCOME!!

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Chocolate Malted Milkshake Cupcakes


When I first tasted these cupcakes, I honestly thought they were a little on the bland side...........But after sitting in the frig over night they really seemed to improve greatly.

I decided to make these since Chocolate Malted balls were a childhood favorite candy............I still love them today.

I have to say though that I did have to explain why the straw was in the cupcake..............If you don't know that these are called "Chocolate Malted Milkshake" cupcakes............People will look at them and wonder why the straw???

The recipe I used for these came from Cupcakes Galore by Gail Wagman

"What is one of your favorite childhood candy?"
"Do you still love it today?"

1 Comments:

Blogger Shionge said...

Aiyo how creative :D Yup, thanks for explaining why the straw was there though...heeee..

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home