Chateau Cupcake

From Chateau Reeder "Where life is Sweet"

Name:
Location: Smith, Nevada, United States

I love to bake, and recently discovered I have a Passion for baking cupcakes. I seem to do my best baking in my favorite pajamas. MMMmmmm, add a good cup of Coffee...call me Happy!!!! This is my journey of Baking techniques and recipes to see what I can master....And what may become a disaster..... WELCOME!!

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Time to Catch up!!!


I have been so busy lately that I have to get caught up on my blogging, when I started this, I thought O.K. once a week I will sit down and blog...........At the end of the year, I had over 100 posts, I could not believe it but I have a feeling with my school schedule and work, once a week is all it is going to be for a while.


I did take some time out and do some relaxing during Super Bowl Sunday.............All work and no play makes me a very dull person. So we gathered with all the neighborhood and had a great get together with lots of food and yes I supplied the cupcakes.


Since this was an adult event, (I still can't believe we had no children there.) I decided to go with more of an adult type cupcake.

What I ended up with is something, I had never really thought of doing before.


These are what I call Black Russian mini cupcake shots and yes they are made with Vodka and Kaluha............I combine a simple yellow cake recipe and the following recipe and this is what came out.............I have to admit, I do not drink...........but have found I eat my liquor..........Hmmm, I wonder what that says about me!!!!!!


Black Russian Cupcakes

Yellow cake recipe, any simple one will do or use a box mix.

1 6-0z chocolate instant pudding

1/2 cup sugar

1 cup vegetable oil

4 eggs

1/4 cup Vodka 1/4 cup Kahlua

3/4 cup water


Combine yellow cake batter with pudding mix, sugar, oil, eggs, Vodka, and Kahlua

Add the water in a large bowl. Mix at low speed for about 1 min, then mix for about 4 min on medium.

Bake at 350 degrees in oven for about 12 to 15 minutes.


Cool cupcakes and frost with Whipped cream and 1/4 cup sugar, adding 1/4 cup Kahlua.


"Enjoy!"


3 Comments:

Blogger Shionge said...

Yo, nice to 'see' you Ms. Cupcake and what a nice creative cupcake as usual :D

Happy Valentine's Day to you, take care and be happy!

9:39 PM  
Blogger Gigi said...

mmm,they look sooo yummy! Love the tiny football!

1:51 AM  
Blogger Nadine said...

Now that looks yummy. This is one receipe I will try. Very creative way to display it. Keep it up, I can't wait to see what you do next.

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home