Chateau Cupcake

From Chateau Reeder "Where life is Sweet"

Name:
Location: Smith, Nevada, United States

I love to bake, and recently discovered I have a Passion for baking cupcakes. I seem to do my best baking in my favorite pajamas. MMMmmmm, add a good cup of Coffee...call me Happy!!!! This is my journey of Baking techniques and recipes to see what I can master....And what may become a disaster..... WELCOME!!

Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year 2007




I had such delight making this Mini Cupcake Tree and topping it with Sugar cookies............We then took it outside put sparklers in it and lit it.............I hope none of my neighbors have me arrested for a illegal fire works display (LOL) It was a such fun and a wonderful way to bring in the new year.


"Wishing you and yours a very happy year!"

2007

3 Comments:

Blogger Shionge said...

Whoa! So awesome ushering in the new year..fantastic work Ms. Cupcake.

Happy New Year to you & your family :D

6:42 AM  
Blogger Dreamer said...

Yummy way to start the year ;)

1:51 PM  
Blogger Shionge said...

Hiya Ms. Cupcake! I received your lovely card :D

Thank you & you're welcome! Very pretty card.....:D

6:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home