Chateau Cupcake

From Chateau Reeder "Where life is Sweet"

Name:
Location: Smith, Nevada, United States

I love to bake, and recently discovered I have a Passion for baking cupcakes. I seem to do my best baking in my favorite pajamas. MMMmmmm, add a good cup of Coffee...call me Happy!!!! This is my journey of Baking techniques and recipes to see what I can master....And what may become a disaster..... WELCOME!!

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas 2006



Merry Christmas to all..................I wish for Peace on Earth and Good Will toward Mankind!!!!.............? Maybe someday.........But for now............My heart felt appreciation to all of our troops in Iraq..............Perhaps everyone will be home for Christmas next year..............Who knows what the future holds.

With Sincere Thanks for all you do for our Country...........God Bless


"Merry Christmas to all and all a good night!"

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home