Chateau Cupcake

From Chateau Reeder "Where life is Sweet"

Name:
Location: Smith, Nevada, United States

I love to bake, and recently discovered I have a Passion for baking cupcakes. I seem to do my best baking in my favorite pajamas. MMMmmmm, add a good cup of Coffee...call me Happy!!!! This is my journey of Baking techniques and recipes to see what I can master....And what may become a disaster..... WELCOME!!

Monday, November 06, 2006

Autumn







Autumn..............It is so beautiful here this time of year.........It even seems that all the colors are so much more intense than usual. These pictures were taken during a Sunday drive in the country side. It is close to the border of Nevada and California near Hope Valley on Hwy 88.
This drive will take your breath away with the beauty of the trees and Sierras and several lakes along the way. I drive this Hwy often when going to visit with my parents.........I think I could drive it with my eyes closed............But never would..... The scenery is just so incredible...........

For our picnic lunch I also took Maple Fall leaves Cupcakes, this recipe can be found in Crazy about Cupcakes by Krystina Castella, these little cupcakes really hit the spot after a long day of picture taking and sight seeing. The only thing different that I did was add Maple extract to the cupcake batter............I wanted a much stronger Maple flavor!!

"I love Sunday Drives"

1 Comments:

Blogger Shionge said...

Wow so beautiful and blissful with shades of colours....I wish I could there with you.

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home