Chateau Cupcake

From Chateau Reeder "Where life is Sweet"

Name:
Location: Smith, Nevada, United States

I love to bake, and recently discovered I have a Passion for baking cupcakes. I seem to do my best baking in my favorite pajamas. MMMmmmm, add a good cup of Coffee...call me Happy!!!! This is my journey of Baking techniques and recipes to see what I can master....And what may become a disaster..... WELCOME!!

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving



I have so much to be Thankful for, it has been a great year, I decided to make this Log Cabin house with a little help from Martha Stewart by mail using her templates and ideas for this Gingerbread house........I think it really says what I wanted......It really gives me a warm and welcoming feeling.............The light inside gives it such a nice glow...........


"Happy Thanksgiving"

2 Comments:

Blogger Shionge said...

Happy Thanksgiving Ms. Cupcake. I thank you for sharing your baking with me :D

I also wanna thank you for the friendship between us too. IT is so special :D

5:52 PM  
Blogger Sandy said...

Wow, it's so pretty. You are so talented. Come over to my blog and see the posts I'm putting up of the gingerbread houses that I saw up in Asheville, NC, recently!!

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home