Chateau Cupcake

From Chateau Reeder "Where life is Sweet"

Name:
Location: Smith, Nevada, United States

I love to bake, and recently discovered I have a Passion for baking cupcakes. I seem to do my best baking in my favorite pajamas. MMMmmmm, add a good cup of Coffee...call me Happy!!!! This is my journey of Baking techniques and recipes to see what I can master....And what may become a disaster..... WELCOME!!

Monday, December 25, 2006

To Die for Eggnog


This eggnog is so sweet and delicious you'll want to enjoy it year round, it will also make an outstanding Milkshake for summer


To Die for Eggnog

To Make:

2 eggs, well beaten

1 can sweetened condensed milk

1 teaspoon vanilla

1/4 teaspoon salt

1 quart whole milk

1 Cup Heavy cream, whipped

Nutmeg for sprinkling on top


Beat eggs, canned milk, vanilla salt and milk for 5 min. Blend in whipped cream. Sprinkle nutmeg on top. Chill 2-6 hours and stir before serving.


"A Eggnog recipe all family members can enjoy"


****I found the recipe in a Paper Crafts magazine

November 2006


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home