Chateau Cupcake

From Chateau Reeder "Where life is Sweet"

Name:
Location: Smith, Nevada, United States

I love to bake, and recently discovered I have a Passion for baking cupcakes. I seem to do my best baking in my favorite pajamas. MMMmmmm, add a good cup of Coffee...call me Happy!!!! This is my journey of Baking techniques and recipes to see what I can master....And what may become a disaster..... WELCOME!!

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

A Royal Tea Party




High Tea or Royal Tea that was the question I asked myself........But what is the difference. I learned that if you also serve Champagne at a tea, it then becomes a Royal Tea...............Hm mm.


Learning much about the etiquette of giving a tea turned out to really quite interesting. I cannot remember just how many books I read on the subject. With a few ideas of my own.......... I sent out my invitations to 20 lady friends with all accepting...Much to my surprise........It was a wonderful party that I will never forget......A very special Thank you to all my friends who came, I have never felt more loved and appreciated.


Royal Tea Menu


Chocolate Charlotte

Lemon Madeline's

Apricot scones with Devon shire cream (also called clotted cream)

Apple'N' Honey scones

Lemon Poppy seed bread

Date Pecan Tea Bread with chunky cream cheese spread

Summer Fruit Tart

Triple nut Diamonds

Layered Vegetable Cheesecake with assorted crackers

Lemon drop Champagne

Large variety of tea



"Oh what fun we had"



Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger How To Eat A Cupcake said...

that fruit tart looks sooo yummy!

5:20 PM  
Blogger Priscilla said...

Oh My goodness, I am in heaven with your blog! Your table arrangement of baked goods looks to die for....Thankyou so much for the recipes, I have been searching for cupcake recipes for a while and yours look lovley.

Priscilla xx

3:11 AM  
Blogger Shionge said...

I would be having fun too if I am there keeek....

5:45 PM  
Blogger Joy said...

I would have come if you invited me! :) Sounded grand. I'm sure it was a lovely afternoon.

joy
Your Love Coach

7:55 AM  
Blogger Couture CupCakery said...

Your table scape is just wonderful!! love it!

1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home